Vegan Friendly Mince Pie Popcorn
My vegan friendly mince pie popcorn recipe is sure to be a hit with your guests! It’s a flavourful snack thats light, simple to make and a taste of Christmas that all can enjoy! You can make this in a pan, or you can air-pop the popcorn if you have the right gizmo – check-out the notes!
|1 tsp||Mixed Spice|
|1 tsp||Caster Sugar|
|1||Orange (zest only)|
|Olive Oil Spray|
- Large Sauce Pan with Lid or Popcorn Air-popper
- Microplane Grater
- Place the sauce pan onto a medium heat and add the oil.
- When the oil is hot add the corn and pop the lid on.
- Carefully give the pan a shake to coat the corn in the hot oil and very quickly they should start popping.
- Don’t be tempted to remove the lid, but turn down the heat a little.
- As soon as the popping stops, remove the pan from the heat and pour the popcorn into the bowl. Add 2-3 sprays of oil along with the remaining ingredients and stir until throughly coated.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of mixed spice to suit your taste.
- If you have an air-popping machine, just follow the manufacturers instructions to make the popcorn and go straight to the last step to season your popcorn.
- I’ve had a popcorn air-popper for years and it’s amazing! Below is a link  to a similar product – this is not an affiliate link.