Turkey Caesar Flatbread
My turkey caesar flatbread takes the ordinary turkey sandwich to a new luxurious level in just a few simple steps!
Suggested Serving Size : 1
|2||Dry Cure Streaky Bacon Rashers (raw)|
|1 tsp||Dijon Mustard|
|1||Garlic Clove (crushed)|
|30g||Parmesan Cheese (freshly grated)|
|2-3||Parmesan Cheese (shavings)|
|50g||Romaine Lettuce (shredded)|
|Salt & Pepper|
- Medium Bowl
- Microplane Grater
- Small Frying Pan
- Start by preparing the simple dressing.
- Put the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic and grated parmesan cheese into a bowl along with a little black pepper. Beat with a whisk.
- Put a small frying pan onto a medium heat to cook the bacon.
- When the first side is crisp, turn to cook the second side for a minute before removing the pan from the heat. Set the bacon aside.
- Lightly toast the folded flatbreads to warm them through.
- Add the turkey leftovers to the dressing and stir to thoroughly coat the turkey with the dressing.
- Arrange the flatbreads onto your plate and divide the dressed turkey between the flatbreads.
- Top with the lettuce and bacon and add the parmesan shavings.
- What a simple treat!
- To make my parmesan cheese go further I like to use a micro plane grater.
- I like to make my dressing in advance to give the flavours more time to intensify.
- For fuller flavour I prefer to use Parmigiano Reggiano.
- I use a light mayonnaise instead of regular as I’m adding cheese to make the dressing.