If I’m making this dip I like to make a double portion to keep in the fridge to have with some tortilla chips on Netflix night!
his is one of the many lean recipes that I’ve created where flavour and simplicity are key. There are hundreds of lean recipes in my app The Lean Cook with adjustable calories and macros.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|100 g||greek yogurt 5% fat||40 g||dolcelatte soft cheese||black pepper||30 g||tortilla chips, lightly salted|
- Put the yogurt into a bowl along with the dolcelatte.
- Using an electric hand whisk beat the cheese and yogurt together to break the cheese up and whip up the yogurt.
- Add freshly ground black pepper to taste and give the mixture a little whisk before refrigerating the dip for at least 30 minutes.
- This is going to allow the whipped yogurt mixture infuse with the lovely flavours from the cheese.
- Decant your dip into a bowl along with your tortilla chips and it’s chips away!
- Refrigerate your dip for at least 30 minutes so that the yogurt is infused with the lovely flavours of the cheese.