I love turkey and we are very guilty of just eating it at Christmas.
Turkey takes on Thai spices so easily and it didn’t need coconut milk!
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|267 g||turkey breast||52 g||peppers, sliced||95 g||babycorn||24 g||sesame seeds||6 g||coconut oil||51 g||Thai green curry paste||149 g||broccoli made into broccoli rice||10 g||fresh coriander, chopped||0.5||lime, juice only||1||chilli, sliced, seeds or no seeds up to you!||salt and pepper|
- Pre-heat your oven to 190°C fan/400°F and line a baking sheet with non stick foil.
- Place the turkey on top of the baking sheet, and using a pastry brush, brush both sides with the Thai green curry paste.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until cooked.
- When ready this will be firm to the touch, set aside to rest.
- Make your broccoli rice by blitzing the broccoli in a hand blender along with the chilli.
- Take a frying pan and put it on a medium heat.
- Add the coconut oil, peppers and babycorn.
- Stir fry until the vegetables start to soften and then add the broccoli rice.
- Stir fry this for a minute to warm, add the chopped coriander and the lime juice then plate up.
- Cut the turkey into large slices and place on the broccoli rice and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- For those on 2018 BC plans, baby corn has been approved for used in place of carrots.
- For anyone following older BC plans, baby corn has been approved for use in place of courgettes.
- Check out the video showing exactly how to make broccoli rice!
Find me on: Web