Turkey is such a lean meat that is great for taking on lots of flavour and it seems to work really well with Thai flavours.
But don’t take my word for it, try this recipe for yourself!
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|267 g||turkey breast steak||52 g||peppers, sliced||95 g||babycorn||24 g||cashews||6 g||coconut oil||1 tsp||Thai 7 spice mix||2-3 tbsp||water||51 g||Thai green curry paste||149 g||broccoli made into broccoli rice||salt and pepper|
- Pre-heat your oven to 190°C fan/400°F and line a baking sheet with non stick foil.
- Coat both sides of the turkey with the Thai curry paste and bake until cooked through, rest until needed.
- Take a frying pan and pop it onto the heat.
- Add the cashew nuts and take a couple of minutes to toast them, but be careful they burn easily so move them around the pan with a wooden spoon and set aside.
- Add the coconut oil and stir fry the babycorn and peppers for a few minutes until they soften.
- Add the broccoli rice to the pan and sprinkle with the Thai 7 spice seasoning along with a couple of tablespoons of water.
- Stir to throughly mix the spices and cook the broccoli rice.
- When you’re happy the vegetables are cooked to your liking, serve the vegetables in a bowl, slice the turkey and arrange it on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the toasted cashew nuts on top and there you have it.
- For those on 2018 BC plans, baby corn has been approved for used in place of carrots.
- For anyone following older BC plans baby corn has been approved for use in place of courgettes.
- Check out the video showing exactly how to make broccoli rice!
- Why not batch cook this recipe and have a portion ready for tomorrow too!
- If you don’t have Thai green curry paste, you can use red if that’s what you have.
Find me on: Web