There are days when you want to try something different like a Thai spiced cheesy burger.
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|267 g||turkey thigh mince||26 g||onions, chopped||58 g||mushroom||95 g||courgette, grated||6 g||olive oil||51 g||Thai green curry paste||39 g||cheddar cheese, grated||149 g||green beans||salt and pepper|
- Pre-heat your oven to 190°C fan/400°F and line a baking sheet with non stick foil.
- Put your mince into a bowl along with the Thai curry paste and using a fork thoroughly mix the paste into the mince.
- Take a cookie cutter and place it onto your baking sheet and using a spoon fill 1/3rd with turkey, top with grated cheddar and add a 2nd layer of turkey to form your burger.
- Repeat until you’ve used all of your turkey mince.
- Bake your burgers in the oven along with your mushroom until they are cooked and rest until needed.
- Take a frying pan and pop it onto the heat along with the oil.
- Mix your grated courgette with the onion and a little seasoning before adding it to the frying pan.
- Flatten the mixture down to form a rosti or several smaller ones.
- Allow these to cook for a few minutes on the first side before flipping them.
- While the rosti are cooking, steam the green beans to your liking.
- When you’re happy the rosti are ready arrange everything onto a plate and get ready for a cheesy spicy burger!
- For anyone following 2018 BC plans, use lean turkey or chicken breast mince.
- For anyone following older BC plans, make sure your mince is extra lean, less than 5% of fat per 100g.
- If you don’t have Thai green curry paste, you can use red if that’s what you have.
- For anyone following older BC plans you’ll notice that this recipe features 3 items from the vegetable list, therefore amounts of 2 have been halved so as not to affect the macros.