I love bread and this speedy recipe takes you from zero to delicious warm freshly made flatbreads in minutes!
Ingredients for 2 servings
|85g||self raising flour, plus extra for dusting|
(Example ingredient amounts given, adjust accordingly to your requirements)
- Put a large frying pan or skillet onto a medium heat.
- Add the self raising and chickpea flour to a large bowl along with the greek yogurt.
- Use the blade of a table knife to mix the yogurt into the flour – this is going to get really sticky!
- After a minute the dough starts to form so before you go in with your hands, dust the work surface with some flour.
- Bring the dough together with your hands and when all the flour has been incorporated turn out the dough onto the floured work surface.
- Divide the dough in half or into quarters and shape into flatbreads.
- Add a flatbread to the warm pan and turn down the heat a little.
- After a couple of minutes the first side will be cooked so carefully turn it to cook the other side.
- Repeat until all of your flatbreads have been cooked.
- Serve with something delicious – like my Slow’n low chilli recipe. Check out the recipe by clicking here!
- Feel free to use all self raising flour, just increase the overall amount to 125g.
- I made this recipe with full fat yogurt.