In the mood for chicken wings? You can make these in 35 minutes from some very simple ingredients. There’s no need to order in tonight!
Ingredients for 6 servings
|35g||greek yogurt, full fat|
|olive oil spray|
|50g||cholula hot sauce|
|salt and pepper|
(Example ingredient amounts given, adjust accordingly to your requirements)
- Pre-heat your oven to 190°C fan/400°F and line a baking sheet with non stick foil.
- Prepare the chicken wings. Firstly, remove the tip. Using a sharp knife carefully cut through the joint and discard the tips.
- You’re left with the main part of the wing and to separate them use the knife to carefully cut through the joint and place the 2 pieces into a bowl.
- Repeat until you’ve prepared all of your wings.
- Coat the wing pieces with greek yogurt.
- Add the panko breadcrumbs to a plate and carefully coat both sides of the wing before placing it onto the baking sheet.
- Repeat until all the wings have been coated with the breadcrumbs.
- Take the olive oil spray and spray each piece of chicken once with just one spray.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 25 minutes or until they’re cooked through. They should be firm to the touch when ready.
- Take a small sauce pan, add the cholula hot sauce and butter.
- Pop these onto a medium heat and after a couple of minutes the butter should have melted and the most wonderful sauce is ready!
- Arrange the wings into a bowl and either pour the sauce on or use it as a dip.
- I wouldn’t recommend you use any other type of breadcrumbs as panko are really light and work really well baked.
- I dare you to make a double portion this dish is so delicious!