Nice cream, not ice cream. Not tried it yet? Well this recipe is my Soft Scoop Chocolate PB Nice Cream Ice Cream is for those nights when you want a treat, a pudding, a dessert but you have nothing that fits the bill to hand. A dairy free version is easy to make, just see the notes section!
Ingredients for 2 servings
|1 scoop||whey protein powder, chocolate flavour|
|100 ml||semi skimmed milk|
|1 tsp||Peanut Powder|
(Example ingredient amounts given, adjust accordingly to your requirements)
- Place all ingredients into your blender and blitz until smooth.
- If the consistency is too thick or it’s not blending, feel free to add more milk, 25 ml at a time.
- Depending on how long the mixture has been blitzed for, you may wish to put the mixture back into the freezer to firm up or eat it straight away!
- Feel free to use plant based protein powder and nut milks for a Vegan version of the recipe.
- Should you have a nut allergy, feel free to leave out the Peanut powder and enjoy the soft scoop chocolate nice cream instead!
- The Peanut powder i used for this recipe is Hi Pro Peanut Powder (purchased in Sainsburys). Other brands are available.
- I use my Nutri Ninja blender for a smooth consistency!