There are days when I have have several things going on and it’s easier for me to throw everything into the oven and let that do the hard work for me.
This recipe effortlessly comes together with help from my oven so that I can focus on other things.
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|267 g||chicken breast||116 g||mushrooms||68 g||leeks||1/2 tsp||smoked paprika||6 g||olive oil||24 g||sesame seeds||51 g||Thai red curry paste||149 g||pok choi||salt and pepper|
- Pre-heat your oven to 190°C fan/400°F and line a baking sheet with non stick foil.
- Coat both sides of the chicken in the Thai curry paste and sesame seeds then place onto the lined baking sheet.
- Place the chicken in the oven to bake for approximately 20-30 minutes or until cooked through – it will be firm to the touch when ready.
- When the chicken has been cooking for approximately 15 minutes, take another baking sheet and line it with non stick foil.
- Cut the pok choi in half and arrange the halves onto the baking sheet along with the mushrooms and leeks.
- Drizzle the vegetables with the olive oil, season to taste and sprinkle the smoked paprika over the pok choi.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven for approximately 10-15 minutes by which time the chicken should be cooked through and the vegetables will have softened.
- Pop everything onto a plate and get ready to dig in!
- If you don’t have Thai red curry paste, you can use green if that’s what you have.
- Why not batch cook this recipe and have a portion ready for tomorrow too!
- A splash of fish sauce at the end would really compliment the recipe without sending your macros into overdrive.
- For this recipe I used baby leeks.
- If you have it, Korean red pepper powder would be a great substitute for the smoked paprika.