Pok choi is one of those ingredients where you would always cook it in the same way, namely steamed or chopped up and thrown into a stir fry.
Next time you have pok choi try roasting it and you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|149 g||pok choi||salt and pepper|
- Pre-heat your oven to 190°C fan/400°F and line a baking sheet with non stick foil.
- Cut the pok choi in half and arrange the halves onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the pok choi with a little water and season it to taste.
- Bake it for approximately 10 minutes or until the stems have softened.
- The picture shows the pok choi garnished with Korean red pepper powder and sesame seeds.
- A splash of fish sauce at the end would really compliment the recipe without sending your macros into overdrive.