We boil it, steam it and we even have raw in salads and on occasions we’ve all overcooked it!
But have you tried roasting it? Well I did and I love it!
It saves time and washing up if you’ve got something else cooking in the oven.
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|149 g||broccoli||salt and pepper|
- Pre-heat your oven to 190°C fan/400°F and line a baking sheet with non stick foil.
- Cut the broccoli into florets and arrange them onto the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the broccoli with a little water and season it to taste.
- Bake them for approximately 10 minutes.
- Roasting broccoli intensifies it’s natural sweetness that you don’t always taste when it’s been boiled or steamed.