Believe me when I say that you won’t want to share this pudding.
Make one large pudding or share it with someone you love like I did.
his is one of the many lean recipes that I’ve created where flavour and simplicity are key. There are hundreds of lean recipes in my app The Lean Cook with adjustable calories and macros.
Ingredients for 2 servings
|30 g||whey protein powder, chocolate flavour||1 tsp||cocoa powder||60 g||avocado||15 g||dried banana||4 g||ground almonds||1 tsp||water|
- Put the avocado into a small bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Take the dried banana and roughly chop all but 2 pieces saving these as a garnish.
- Add the dried banana, whey protein, cocoa powder and ground almonds to the bowl and thoroughly mix with a spoon.
- This step is a bit like making the base of a cheesecake. Keep mixing and soon you have a mixture very similar to a very thick chocolate ganache.
- Add the water to loosen the pudding before splitting between your 2 pudding pots and top with the remaining banana.
- I use MyProtein Natural Chocolate flavour whey powder as it’s not too sweet.
- I used Bournville Cocoa powder, but feel free to use cacao. Just don’t use sweetened drinking chocolate.
- I used dried banana from the Whitworths range of dried fruits.
- You could make this without the dried banana but I think it really enhances the texture and adds a lovely flavour to the rich chocolate.