When you’re trying to eat healthily, life sometimes gets in the way, but that’s no reason to reach for a sandwich and a bag of crisps.
This recipe takes around 10-15 minutes to make and you can use frozen fish which cooks from frozen.
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|267 g||cod loin||95 g||chopped tomatoes||52 g||peppers, sliced||1||garlic clove, chopped or crushed||1/2 tsp||smoked paprika||6 g||olive oil||5 g||fresh coriander, chopped||5 g||fresh parsley, chopped||50 ml||water||39 g||cheddar cheese, grated||48 ml||sweet chilli sauce||149 g||green beans||salt and pepper|
- Put a frying pan onto a medium heat and add the olive oil, garlic and peppers.
- Stir fry for a minute before adding the tomatoes, water, smoked paprika, herbs, sweet chilli sauce and season to taste.
- Give the tomatoes a good mix and add the frozen cod pieces.
- Cover with a lid, bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Sprinkle the cod with the cheese and add the green beans to the pan to steam.
- Cover with a lid and cook for a further 5 minutes to melt the cheese and steam the beans.
- When the beans are cooked to your liking, pop everything on a plate and eat!
- For anyone following older BC plans, cod loin has been used instead of chicken.
- Most frozen fish can be cooked from frozen. Check the packaging of the frozen fish for details.
- For those on 2018 BC plans, sweet chilli sauce is a swap for other side sauces provided you choose one with equivalent macros.