Jingle and Tonic Cocktail
My Jingle and Tonic Cocktail is going to help you feel just that little bit more Christmassy!
Ingredients for 1 serving
|150 ml||Tonic Water|
|3||Dashes of Bitters|
|Lemon (wedge for decoration)|
- Highball Glass
- Microplane Grater
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Pour in the gin, add the tonic and finally add the bitters
- Garnish by grating some nutmeg into the tumbler and add the lemon wedge.
- Make sure you have plenty of ice ready for all those festive cocktails!
- I use a London Dry Gin. Using a gin that has other flavourings other than traditional botanicals will change the flavour of the final drink.
- If you like to use a quality tonic such as Fever-Tree, then consider using their pairing tool  to pick the tonic to compliment the gin you plan to use. I’ve included a link below.