This recipe is really quick to make if you have everything ready to go and is a great one if you’re out and about!
I can honestly say this recipe took longer to write up than it did to cook!
Are you ready?
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|294 g||raw king prawns||95 g||courgettes made into courgetti||46 g||onion, cut into rings||6 g||olive oil||0.5||lemon, juice only||1||garlic clove, chopped or crushed||80 g||avocado, cut into chunks||48 ml||sweet chilli sauce||149 g||mixed salad greens||salt and pepper|
- Arrange your salad onto your plate, top with the chopped avocado and courgetti.
- Place a frying pan onto the heat and add the olive oil.
- When the oil has warmed add the onion and stir fry for a minute to soften it a little.
- Add your prawns and garlic and stir fry to either warm the prawns or cook them through, either way this won’t take long.
- When you’re happy that the prawns are ready, give your prawns a squeeze of lemon and top your salad with the prawns.
- Don’t forget to serve your sweet chilli sauce on the side and hopefully this will take longer to eat than it did to make!
- For anyone following older BC plans, king prawns have been used instead of chicken.
- For those on 2018 BC plans, sweet chilli sauce is a swap for other side sauces provided you choose one with equivalent macros.
- Use firm courgettes for the best results.
- Check out the video showing exactly how to make courgetti!
- Why not batch cook this recipe and have a portion ready for tomorrow too!
Find me on: Web