Making guacamole is something everyone should know how to do.
It’s simple, has few ingredients and has a lovely fresh flavour which is so much better than expensive pots of mush from the supermarket.
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|95 g||cherry tomatoes||46 g||spring onion, finely chopped||10 g||fresh coriander, chopped||0.5||chilli, sliced, seeds or no seeds up to you!||0.5||garlic clove, crushed||1||lime, juice only||80 g||avocado||salt and pepper|
- Remove the seeds from the tomatoes before finely chopping the remaining tomato.
- Mash the avocado and then add the chopped spring onion, finely chopped tomato, crushed garlic, sliced chilli, the chopped coriander and a squeeze of lime.
- Give the guacamole a good mix and refrigerate if not using straight away.
- If your avocado isn’t quite ripe, place it in a fruit bowl with some bananas. It should be ready the following day!
- Adding the lime juice will help to stop the guacamole discolouring if you don’t use it straight away.
- If you’re following the 90 Day plan, this is great for a reduced carb meal on C1 and beyond. Just add your protein, greens, cooking oil and side sauce to complete your meal.