>Making guacamole is something everyone should know how to do. It’s simple, has few ingredients and has a lovely fresh flavour which is so much better than expensive pots of mush from the supermarket.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|46g||spring onion, finely chopped|
|10g||fresh coriander, chopped|
|1/2||chilli, sliced, seeds or no seeds up to you!|
|1/2||garlic clove, crushed|
|1||lime, juice only|
|salt and pepper|
(Example ingredient amounts given, adjust accordingly to your requirements)
- Remove the seeds from the tomatoes before finely chopping the remaining tomato.
- Mash the avocado and then add the chopped spring onion, finely chopped tomato, crushed garlic, sliced chilli, the chopped coriander and a squeeze of lime.
- Give the guacamole a good mix and refrigerate if not using straight away.
- If your avocado isn’t quite ripe, place it in a fruit bowl with some bananas. It should be ready the following day!
- Adding the lime juice will help to stop the guacamole discolouring if you don’t use it straight away.
- If you’re following the 90 Day plan, this is great for a reduced carb meal on C1 and beyond. Just add your protein, greens, cooking oil and side sauce to complete your meal.