We all have our favourite porridge flavours, lets see if I can add one more flavour combo to yours!
his is one of the many lean recipes that I’ve created where flavour and simplicity are key. There are hundreds of lean recipes in my app The Lean Cook with adjustable calories and macros.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|45 g||porridge oats||30 g||mango, dried slices||200 ml||water||5 g||agave syrup||40 g||coconut yogurt, low fat|
- Pour the porridge oats into a small sauce pan along with the water and 3/4 of the mango slices.
- Put the pan onto a medium heat and stir while it comes to the boil.
- Once the porridge has started to boil, reduce the heat so that it simmers for 4-5 minutes and thickens.
- When the porridge has reached your preferred consistency remove it from the heat and add the agave and coconut yogurt.
- Stir the porridge before pouring the thick and creamy porridge into your bowl and top with the remaining mango slices.
- Sit back and enjoy!
- I used dried mango slices from the Whitworths, snack pack size for easy portioning.
- The low fat coconut yogurt I used was from the Lancashire Farm range.