We all have our favourite porridge flavours, lets see if I can add one more flavour combo to yours!
Ingredients for 1 serving
|30g||mango, dried slices|
|40g||coconut yogurt, low fat|
(Example ingredient amounts given, adjust accordingly to your requirements)
- Pour the porridge oats into a small sauce pan along with the water and 3/4 of the mango slices.
- Put the pan onto a medium heat and stir while it comes to the boil.
- Once the porridge has started to boil, reduce the heat so that it simmers for 4-5 minutes and thickens.
- When the porridge has reached your preferred consistency remove it from the heat and add the agave and coconut yogurt.
- Stir the porridge before pouring the thick and creamy porridge into your bowl and top with the remaining mango slices.
- Sit back and enjoy!
- I used dried mango slices from the Whitworths, snack pack size for easy portioning.
- The low fat coconut yogurt I used was from the Lancashire Farm range.