I’m not a big snacker but I do love cheese.
This dish is a nice light way to have a little cheese and some lovely crunchy vegetables at the same time.
his is one of the many lean recipes that I’ve created where flavour and simplicity are key. There are hundreds of lean recipes in my app The Lean Cook with adjustable calories and macros.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|100 g||greek yogurt 5% fat||40 g||dolcelatte soft cheese||black pepper||1||carrot||0.25||cucumber||1||celery stick|
- Put the yogurt into a bowl along with the dolcelatte.
- Using an electric hand whisk beat the cheese and yogurt together to break the cheese up and whip up the yogurt.
- Add freshly ground black pepper to taste and give the mixture a little whisk before refrigerating the dip for at least 30 minutes.
- This is going to allow the whipped cream mixture infuse with the lovely flavours from the cheese.
- Peel and chop your vegetables and arrange them onto a plate.
- Decant your dip into a bowl and dip, dip away with your crunchy vegetables!
- Refrigerate your dip for at least 30 minutes so that the yogurt is infused with the lovely flavours of the cheese.