When ever I schedule a build-up bagel (or BUB) into the weeks meal plan, I always seem to have lots of meat left over.
I like to keep the BUB special so will only have it once every few weeks, so rather than letting this lovely deli meat go to waste, try this recipe and put it to good use!
his is one of the many lean recipes that I’ve created where flavour and simplicity are key. There are hundreds of lean recipes in my app The Lean Cook with adjustable calories and macros.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|80 g||deli pastrami||80 g||deli sliced turkey||46 g||spring onion, finely chopped||75 g||cherry tomatoes, sliced in half||2||whole eggs||6 g||olive oil||149 g||spinach||48 ml||sweet chilli sauce||salt and pepper|
- Take a frying pan and put it onto a medium heat.
- Wilt the spinach in the frying pan and add them to your plate along with the deli meat, spring onions and tomatoes.
- Put the frying pan back onto the heat with the olive oil.
- Take a ramekin, add half of your egg whites along with 1 whole egg and add to your pan, repeat for the other egg and cook your eggs to your liking.
- Add your eggs to the plate and add your sweet chilli sauce.
- My favourite deli meats are turkey and pastrami.