What can I say about this recipe? It has all the fresh flavours of a proper chicken kebab without the need for any bread.
Cook the chicken on the BBQ or on a griddle pan and you’re onto a real winner!
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|267 g||chicken breast||52 g||peppers, sliced||46 g||onions, diced||56 g||feta cheese||6 g||olive oil||5 g||fresh oregano||1 tbsp||water||0.5||lemon, juice only||25 ml||sweet chilli sauce||149 g||green beans|
- Steam your green beans to your liking and set them aside.
- Put a frying pan onto a medium heat and when warm add your chicken along with a sprinkle of salt.
- Pop the lid on and after a few minutes turn the chicken over.
- Leave the chicken to finish cooking and when it’s firm to the touch it will be ready.
- Push the chicken to one side and add the peppers and onion tot he pan along with a tablespoon of water and pop the lid back on to help the vegetables soften without the need to add any oil.
- When the vegetables have softened, turn the chicken over one last time and give everything in the pan a spritz of lemon before removing everything and popping it onto your plate.
- Arrange your green beans in the warm pan just to add some warmth back into them and then pop them onto the plate.
- Sprinkle the feta over your green beans, scatter the oregano around the plate, drizzle with the olive oil and add your sweet chilli sauce for a dip.
- It’s like a summer holiday on a plate!
- For those on 2018 BC plans, sweet chilli sauce is a swap for other side sauces provided you choose one with equivalent macros.
- Dried oregano will work just as well if you don’t have fresh.
- Why not batch cook this recipe and have a portion ready for tomorrow too!