I love chicken and noodles, noodles and chicken.
Add the Thai flavours to the mix and I’m in heaven!
Prepare to make this recipe again and again!
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|277 g||chicken breast||95 g||babycorn, cut in half||116 g||mushrooms, sliced||76 g||dried noodles||6 g||coconut oil||28 g||Thai green curry paste||2 tbsp||water||1 tbsp||mild curry powder||149 g||Chinese leaf||salt and pepper|
- Pre-heat your oven to °C fan/400°F and line a baking sheet with non stick foil.
- Take your chicken breast and coat it with the curry powder, place it on the baking sheet and bake it for approx 20 minutes until it’s cooked through.
- Take a pan of boiling water and cook the noodles according to the manufacturers instructions.
- When they’re cooked, add a dash of cold water to stop them over cooking, drain and set aside.
- Take a frying pan and pop it onto the heat along with the coconut oil.
- Add the mushrooms and babycorn and stir fry for a few minutes until they start to soften a little.
- Add the Chinese leaf and pop the lid on for a minute to allow them to steam before removing the lid and adding the Thai curry paste and the water.
- Give the vegetables a thorough mix and allow them to cook for another minute to help thicken the sauce.
- Check the chicken to see if it’s cooked, it will be firm to the touch when ready.
- Remove it from the oven and set it aside.
- When the vegetables are coated in the silky sauce, pop them onto a plate along with the noodles.
- Slice the chicken breast into chunks and arrange it on top of the vegetables and get ready to eat!
- For those on 2018 BC plans, baby corn has been approved for used in place of carrots.
- For anyone following older BC plans baby corn has been approved for use in place of courgettes.
- If you don’t have Thai green curry paste, you can use red if that’s what you have.
- This recipe can also be made using straight to wok noodles. Adjust the amount according to your dietary needs.