This dish is lovely and creamy, you begin to feel a little guilty eating it.
But it’s totally lean friendly, tasty and quick to make!
It’s almost like the filling from a chicken pie on a plate!
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|267 g||chicken breast, cut into fillet size pieces||116 g||mushrooms, sliced||95 g||courgettes made into courgetti||6 g||olive oil||46 g||reduced fat sour cream||149 g||spinach||salt and pepper|
- Take a frying pan and pop it onto a medium heat.
- When the pan has warmed up, add the spinach and using a pair of tongs move the spinach until it wilts.
- When wilted, pop the spinach to one side.
- Put the pan back onto the heat and add the mushrooms with a sprinkle of salt.
- After a couple of minutes the salt will help draw out the natural juices to help them cook without oil (the mushrooms would soak up the oil if you added it at the start of cooking).
- When the mushrooms are starting to cook, add the olive oil along with the chicken.
- Brown the chicken on both sides and when the chicken is almost cooked (it will be firm to the touch when ready) stir through the reduced fat sour cream and allow it to warm through.
- Take another frying pan, pop it onto the heat and add the courgette to warm through.
- Add the spinach, creamy chicken and mushrooms along with the courgetti to the plate and dig in!
- Use firm courgettes for the best results.
- Check out the video showing exactly how to make courgetti!
Find me on: Web