Courgettes are great at taking on other flavours especially in stir fries, but did you know that they make lovely shoestring fries?
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|95 g||courgette, cut into shoestring fries||salt and pepper|
- Pre-heat your oven to 190°C fan/400°F and line a baking sheet with non stick foil.
- Cut the courgette into shoestring fries.
- Arrange the shoestring fries on the sheet and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Bake until cooked to your liking and a little crispy.
- Use firm courgettes for the best results.