My frozen banana stash is growing due to the hot weather, so Ive put them to good use and they’re great in this hot spell too! Yes it meant borrowing the children lolly mould but I’m ok with that!
Ingredients for 4 servings
|30g||whey protein powder, chocolate flavour|
|1 tsp||peanut butter|
|6 tbsp||almond milk, unsweetened|
(Example ingredient amounts given, adjust accordingly to your requirements)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and pulse until the banana is smooth and all ingredients have been incorporated.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into lolly moulds or into a Tupperware container and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove the nice cream from the freezer and enjoy your deliciously simple frozen treat!
- I use MyProtein Natural Chocolate flavour whey powder as it’s not too sweet.
- I used my Nutri-ninja blender.
- Feel free to use any milk in place of almond milk.
- Feel free to use any nut butter.