This morning I was in the mood for granola, the kitchen was tidy and I wanted it to stay that way.
My husband on the other hand declared ‘I don’t fancy granola, can’t you come up with something?” So here it is, completely off the cuff and I’m really pleased with the result.
Hope you like it too!
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|266 g||chicken breast||95 g||cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters||46 g||spring onion, finely chopped||3||whole eggs||3||egg whites||6 g||olive oil||46 g||reduced fat sour cream||2 tsp||smoked paprika||1||lime, juice only||20 g||fresh coriander, chopped||149 g||spinach||salt and pepper|
- Put a frying pan on a medium heat and brush the frying pan with the oil using a pastry brush.
- Whisk the whole eggs with the egg whites and pour into the frying pan to make a large pancake.
- Gently cook the egg so that you can see the egg has set, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Repeat until you’ve used all your egg mix.
- Next put the chicken into a blender to turn it into mince.
- Take another frying pan and pop it onto a medium heat with the remaining Oil.
- Add the minced chicken and start to brown the mince.
- Add the smoked paprika and season to taste. It should only take a few minutes to cook through.
- Add the spinach to the pan and start to combine it with the chicken mince to wilt and set aside when you’re happy the chicken is cooked.
- Put the chopped cherry tomatoes in a bowl along with the spring onion, coriander and lime juice.
- Give everything a good mix and you’re ready to made your tostadas.
- Pop one of the egg pancakes onto the plate, add some of the mince and spinach, then top with some of the tomato and spring onion mix.
- Then add another pancake and repeat until you’ve used all of your egg pancakes and both mixtures.
- Add a dollop of reduced fat sour cream on top and get ready to tuck in!
- Check out the video showing exactly how to make egg wraps!
- Please note that just using 1 whole egg and 1 egg white I have made an egg wrap using a pan with a 22cm diameter.
Find me on: Web