When was the last time you had a baked potato? This recipe makes having a baked potato with sour cream seem so naughty, but it’s not.
It’s great for when you’re out and about, requires little preparation and is something you can easily make in advance for the following day.
It’s tasty too!
This is one of the many recipes I created when I followed the 90 Day Plan by The Body Coach. Simply use your plans ingredient amounts instead of those shown in the recipe. There are 220 Create Your Own (CYO) friendly recipes in my app and on this website.
Ingredients for 1 serving
|277 g||tuna chunks in brine or spring water||173 g||sweet potato||46 g||spring onion, finely chopped||95 g||cherry tomatoes, sliced in half||6 g||butter||23 g||reduced fat sour cream||149 g||salad leaves||salt and pepper|
- Wash the potato, prick it with a fork and pop in the microwave to cook.
- A white potato depending on your microwave will take around 8 minutes to cook and a sweet potato around 6 minutes to cook.
- Once cooked, put the potato on the plate along the salad leaves.
- Season the potato to taste, then top the potato with butter and the reduced fat sour cream. Add the tomatoes and spring onion to the plate along with the tuna and eat!
- You could just microwave the potato, but I prefer a crispy skin so I pop my spud in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- For anyone following 2018 BC plans, tuna is a swap for chicken.
- For anyone following older BC plans, tuna has been used instead of chicken.