Cocktail shakers at the ready, here’s my Appletini Cocktail. Release your inner Tom Cruise and open your home bar to make this one! A real personal favourite!
Ingredients for 1 serving
|50 ml||Cloudy Apple Juice|
|1 tsp||Lemon Juice|
|1 tsp||Agave Syrup|
- Cocktail Shaker
- Martini Glass
- Add the ice to your cocktail shaker.
- Now add the vodka, apple juice, lemon juice and agave syrup to the shaker.
- Shake until the outside of the shaker feels really cold.
- Strain the liquid into a martini glass and garnish with a slice of apple.
- Make sure you have plenty of ice ready for all those festive cocktails!