Popcorn is a lovely snack and this recipe will trick your brain into thinking you’re eating an apple pie! There’s no added sugar and no sweetener either but it’s a lovely sweet lean treat.[restrict]
Ingredients for 1 serving
|20g||popping corn, air popped plain|
(Example ingredient amounts given, adjust accordingly to your requirements)
- Pre-heat your oven to 155°C fan/325°F and line a baking sheet with non stick foil.
- Thinly scatter the grated apple onto the baking sheet and pop into the oven to dry out for around 15-20 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and allow it to cool for a moment before removing it from the baking sheet.
- Some of the apple with be crisp and some will have a little moisture, but this is OK.
- Pop it into a bowl along with your popcorn and add the cinnamon.
- Give everything a good stir and dig in.
You’ll get little of pockets of apple pie flavours as you enjoy your popcorn.
- Take a short cut and use lightly salted popcorn.