‘The Lean Cook’ is a recipe app featuring over 300 recipes from Nella Foulds / mydietburble / The Lean Cook to create an interactive cook book full of lean & tasty recipes.
We’ve all heard the phrase ‘You can’t out train a bad diet’ and more of us are trying to lose fat, getting lean and healthy, smashing the HIIT workouts, cardio sessions and hitting the weights room at the gym.
But there’s no point spending hours working out if you are not fuelling your body correctly to get the results you’re after. Remember, abs are made in the kitchen not the gym.
I’ve spent the last 2 years making simple everyday lean recipes that are quick to make and tasty too! With a busy family life, I never have much time to spend in the kitchen so food has to be quick to make and tasty.
The app now includes 2 recipe packs totalling over 300 recipes. My original mydietburble pack full of my CYO recipes created while following the 90 Day SSS and the new 90 Day plan which were viewed over 1 million times. Along with my first Lean recipe pack, filled with healthy recipes created after I’d finished the plan with some of my favourite family recipes made lean and healthy.
My spark to create these came when I followed the 90 Day SSS Plan by The Body Coach. These recipes use a small list of everyday ingredients to make lean versions of foods l love to eat while following the plan, getting lean and losing fat.
I went from a UK size 20 to a UK size 12 (US size 18 to size 10) eating these recipes and following a training program. Even though the recipes were created to fit the plan I was following, the app gives full calorie & macro breakdowns for each recipe so they are great for anyone wanting recipes for a leaner life.
Top Features are :-
– Over 300 tried and tested lean recipes with 48 for free to get you going.
– Macro nutrients and calorie information for each recipe.
– Easy to search recipe categories.
– Full shopping list generation with export (* Premium feature) with ability to add your own personal items
– Search recipes by name or ingredients to make use of things you have at home.
– Easy to follow recipe methods that you can cross off as you go along.
– Videos showing you how to make key parts of some recipes.
– Save your favourite recipes.
– Increase the number of servings simply by hitting – or +
– Add nutritional information to Apple Health at the touch of a button to quickly track your day.
Optional additional features for subscribers:-
– Give access to all the recipes.
– Adjust the ingredient amounts and get new calories and macros for that recipe so that you can hit your targets without having to enter details into a 3rd party app.
– Add recipes to the shopping list and see items by recipe or ingredient totals to make your grocery shopping a breeze!